Restoration of Civil Rights

If you have had your Civil Rights revoked due to entering a plea to a criminal charge, misdemeanor or felony, then you should know that you CAN do something about it!  Let us help you work towards restoring your civil rights to:

  1. Own a Firearm
  2. Hold Public Office
  3. Serve on a Jury
  4. Obtain State Occupational Licenses
  5. Remission of Fines and Forfeitures
  6. And other forms of clemency!

We do not believe one poor choice should leave you feeling like a second-class citizen!  We will help you fight to win back your rights!  Call or email us today! (904)-483-3844 /

Print Print | Sitemap
© The Law Office of Jared M. Wilkerson, PLLC